The Loreto of Rumburk with the statue of the Black Madonna of Loreto is a significant place of pilgrimage in northern Bohemia. It was built in the 18th century as a part of the Capuchin Monastery by the St. Lawrence Church (1683-1685). Since its forced abolition in the year 1950, the Loreto has been under the administration of the Roman-Catholic parish – the Rumburk deanery. In 1964 the Loreto premises were declared a cultural heritage site. The Roman-Catholic parish – the Rumburk deanery started with the overall reconstruction of the premises in 1996. The restoration and construction works are underway with contributions from the Czech Ministry of Culture and other donators.